1978 GIBSON LES PAUL STANDARD NATURAL – Here is a stunning 1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard in rare and original “Natural” finish. This one weighs only 9.5 lbs and is one of the most balanced guitar we have ever come across from Gibson. This one has some phenomenal sounding original Gibson “T-Top” pickups that are a perfect match for this instrument. This one is exceptionally clean and is ready to plug in and play. This one has a straight neck, low action setup, and working truss rod. Ships with original Gibson hard-case with purple lining.
We pack perfectly and ship fast! Don’t miss out!
– 9 lbs, 5 oz
– Solid Mahogany body
– 3 Piece Maple top
– 3 Piece Maple neck (Modern “C” profile)
– Rosewood fingerboard
– Gibson “T-Top” neck pickup with an output of 7.58K
– Gibson “T-top” bridge pickup with an output of 7.8K
– 24+3/4″ scale
– 1+11/16″ nut width
– Original Gibson Nickel “Tulip” tuners
– Original Bridge and Tailpiece
– Original Gibson Hard-case!