Gibson Les Paul Standard (1993)Here is a rare Les Paul Standard in “Natural” finish from 1992. This one has factory stock gold hardware and this one is absolutely stunning to look at and has every bit of ringing sustain and body to the tone that a Les Paul is known for. This one came out at a great time for Gibson, as they were taking huge strides to insure quality wood and quality instruments were being produced, which culminated in Gibson introducing the “Historic Reissue Collection” in 1993. These are now becoming some of the most sought after Les Paul guitar since the late 50’s due to the exceptional quality control Gibson implemented in the early 90’s.
– This one is exceptionally clean with no previous breaks or repairs. The neck is straight, action can be set to taste. This one is a monster player at this price! Ships with original Gibson USA hard-case – Don’t miss out!
– 9 lbs, 9.9 oz
– Solid Mahogany body
– 2-piece Maple top
– Natural finish
– Solid Mahogany neck
– 22 Frets w/ Rosewood fingerboard
– Rounded ’59 neck profile
– Holly headstock veneer
– Gibson PAT. NO. neck pickup with an output of 7.6 K
– Orignal 498T bridge pickup with an output of 13.4 K
– Original hardware in superb condition
– Original Gibson USA hard-case included!